Professional Scrum Product Owner Training Scrum.org (PSPO) Deutsch
Professional Scrum Product Owner of Scrum.org is a 2-day course that provides the foundational knowledge needed to work with Scrum in a highly practical way. The course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises where students experience how the Scrum framework improves product development efforts.
Over the 2 days, students will develop and solidify their knowledge of being a Product Owner through instruction and team-based exercises. The breadth of the role’s responsibilities in delivering a successful product will become more clear from an Agile perspective. Metrics are identified to track the creation of value and the successful delivery of the product to the marketplace.
The PSPO course is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises
The Seminar is held by a certified Professional Scrum Trainer of Scrum.org.
Duration 2 Days.
- Agile Product Management: Why does Scrum talk about “products” instead of “projects” and how does that affect the implementation of Scrum?
- Value-Driven Development: What is business value and how can we measure it?
- Scrum Principles & Empiricism: Why should we do Scrum and what are the basic principles behind it?
- The Scrum Framework: Why is Scrum a framework and what are the rules of Scrum?
- Product Backlog Management: How to optimize product value with the help of the Product Backlog?
- Release Management: How to use relative estimates to forecast Sprints and releases?
The Professional Scrum Product Owner course may be interesting to all involved in software development upon the Scrum framework, but has been specifically conceived for those responsible over products from a business and product management perspective and taking up the highly accountable role of Scrum Product Owner. Students should review the PSPO Subject Areas before the class.